Daily playlist to download the IPTV Stbem portal for today_09-06-2022
The procedure is the same as for the measurement cycles on how to start IPTV on the STBEM emulator
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU SMART application on your Android device
2. Select the main menu button or press and hold the OK button on the remote control in the middle of the screen to open the menu on the right and select Settings.
3. In the General Settings section, select Profile Settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile, and then go back a bit.
5. Next, select personal profiles and add another personal profile on the right side of the screen.
6. Select the name of your profile
7. Rename or select the one that is entered by default, and then select OK.
8 Select a profile setting
9. Select the door address
10. Remove the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the stb emulator and enter the downloaded IPTV PORTAL address here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB Settings
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the stb emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Use the main menu button or press OK on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu at the top right, select Profiles and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and it's done and it's a good time.