Stbemu IPTV portal download day playlist for today_10-06-2022
The progress is the same as the IPTV run mode measurement cycles on the STBEMU emulator
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU SMART app on your Android device
2. Select the main menu button, or press and hold the OK button on the remote control in the centre of the screen, and open a menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. Under General settings, select Profile settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile, then go back a little.
5. Then select your profiles, and then add another personal profile on the right side of the screen.
6. Choose your profile name
7. Rename your profile or choose the default one, then select OK.
8 Select the profile settings
9. Select the door address
10. Remove the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the stb emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK, and go back a little.
11. Select STB settings
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the stb emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here, select OK, and then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Use the main menu button or press OK on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu on the top right, then select Profiles and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and it is over and it is a good time.