The Stbemu IPTV portal downloads the playlist of the day for today_08-06-2022
The progress is the same as the measurement cycles of how to run IPTV on the STBEMU emulator
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU SMART app on your Android device
2. Select the main menu button or press and hold the OK button on the remote control in the centre of the screen and open a menu on the right side, then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, select Profile Settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile, then go back a bit.
5. Next, select personal profiles, then add another personal profile to the right of the screen.
6. Choose your profile name
7. Change the profile name or choose the one specified by default, then select OK.
8 Select your profile settings
9. Select the port address
10. Remove the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the stb emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB Settings
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the stb emulator to the MAC address downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Use the main menu button or press OK on the remote control in the centre of the screen, then open the menu at the top right, then select Profiles and select the created profile and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start loading the list of available channels and content on the IPTV server and it is finished and there is a good time.