Stbemu IPTV Portal Download Day Playlist for today_26-05-2022
The progress is the same as measurement cycles of how to run iptv on STBEMU emulator
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU SMART app on your Android device
2. Select the main menu button or hold the OK button on the remote in the center of the screen and open a menu on the right side, then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, select Profile Settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile, then go back a bit.
5. Next, select personal profiles and then add another personal profile on the right side of the screen.
6. Choose your personal profile name
7. Rename your profile or choose the one specified by default, then select OK.
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the door address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the stb emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB Setup
12. Select MAC Address
13. Change the default MAC address of the stb emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Use the main menu button or press OK on the remote in the middle of the screen, then open the menu on the right side above, then select Profiles and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start downloading the list of available channels and content from the IPTV server and it's done and a while ago.