Stbemu IPTV portal download date playlist for today_28-05-2022
The success is the same as measuring the cycle of how to run IPTV on STBEMU emulator
1. Download, install and launch the STB EMU SMART app on your Android device
2. Select the main menu or press and hold the OK button on the remote in the middle of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. In General Settings, select Profile Settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile, then restore a bit.
5. Next, select the personal profile, then add another personal profile on the right side of the screen.
6. Choose your profile name
7. Change your profile name or select one of the default settings, then select OK.
8 Select the profile setting
9. Choose the location of the door
10. Remove the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the stb emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded from here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB Location
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the stb emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main screen of STB EMU application.
14. Use the main menu or click OK on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu on the right side, then select Profiles and select the profile you create and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the names of the channels and content available to the IPTV server and it is complete and time consuming.