IPTV Stbemu Portal Download Day playlist for today_25-05-2022
The progress is the same as measuring cycles to run iptv on the STBEMU emulator
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU SMART APP on your Android device
2. Select the main menu button or press and hold the OK button on the remote control in the middle of the screen and open a menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, select Profile Settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile and then go back a bit.
5. Then select the personal profiles and add another personal profile on the right side of the screen.
6. Choose your personal profile name
7. Rename your profile or select the one provided by default, and then select OK.
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the stb emulator default IPTV PORTAL URL and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit again.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the STB emulator's default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here and select OK. Then go to the main screen of the STB EMU app.
14. Use the main menu button or press OK on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu on the right side above, then select Profiles and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and it's over and it's a good time.