Playlist of the day Download today on the portal IPTV Stbemu 02-04-2022
The progress scale is similar to the scale-covered by the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator app and open it on your Android device. It can be downloaded below.
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controller in the middle of the screen, open the menu on the right, and then select Settings.
3. In the General Settings section, select Personal Profile Settings
4. Delete or delete the default profile of the STB SMART emulator, and then go back
5. Then select the Private Profiles option again and add another profile on the right side of the screen.
6. Select a profile name
7. Change the default name to the selected name or hide it, and then click OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the STB SMART emulator and enter the downloaded IPTV PORTAL URL here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select the STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address you downloaded from here, select OK, and then go to the main screen of the STB EMU emulator application.
14. Open the menu on the right, then the Profile, using the main menu or by pressing the "OK" button on the remote control in the middle of the screen, select the profile you created and press OK.
15. STB EMU will now start downloading the list of available channels and content on the IPTV server and it will be finished and fun.