Playlist of the day IPTV Stbemu portal download today 01-04-2022
The scale of progress is similar to the scale covered by the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator app and open it on your Android device. You can download it here below
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controller in the center of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings
3. Under General Settings, from there, then select Personal Profile Settings
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of the STB SMART emulator, and then come back
5. Then select Personal Profiles again and add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Choose a name for your profile
7. Change the default name to your chosen name or hide it, then select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the STB SMART emulator and enter the downloaded IPTV PORTAL here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select the STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU emulator application.
14. Using the main menu or by clicking OK on the remote console in the middle of the screen, open the menu on the right, then Profile, and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start downloading the list of available channels and content on the IPTV server and it is finished and entertaining.