Playlist of IPTV Stbemu Portal Download Day for today_23-05-2022
The progress is the same as measuring cycles of how to run iptv on the STBEMU emulator
1. Download, install and open STB EMU SMART APP on your Android device
2. Select the main menu button or hold the OK button on the remote control in the center of the screen and open a menu on the right side, then select Settings.
3. Under General settings there select Profile settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile, then go back a bit.
5. Then, select the personal profiles, then add another personal profile on the right of the screen.
6. Choose your personal profile name
7. Rename your profile or choose the one specified by default, then select OK.
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the stb emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit again.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the stb emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU app.
14. Use the main menu button or press OK on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu on the right side above, then select Profiles and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and it is over and there is a good time.