Download today's playlist IPTV Stbemu Portal for 24-04-2022
The rate of progress is similar to the scale included in the STBEMU curriculum.
1. Download and install the STB EMU Emulator app and open it on your Android device You can download it below
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controller in the centre of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings
3. Under General Settings, select Personal Profile Settings there and then
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of the STB SMART emulator, then come back
5. Then select Private Profile again, then add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Choose your profile name
7. Change the default name to the name you choose or hide it, then select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV portal URL of STB Smart Emulator and enter the IPTV portal address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select the STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main screen of the application of the STB EMU emulator.
14. Using the main menu or pressing "OK" on the remote console in the centre of the screen, open the menu on the right, then select the profile and the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading a list of available channels and content on the IPTV server and it's done have fun.