Download playlist of today's IPTV Stbemu portal for today's date 23-03-2022
The measure of progress is the same as the measure that includes the STBEMU course.
1. Download, install and open the EMU STB application
2. Select the menu button or hold the OK button in the screen controller and open the menu to the right, then select Settings
3. Under General Settings, select Peer and Profile Settings
4. Delete or delete the default application profile, then back again
5. Peer and select profiles, then add another profile to the right
6. Choose your profile name
7. Change or hide the default name in your chosen name, then select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV portal URL and enter the IPTV portal URL you downloaded here, select OK and try again
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here and select 'OK', then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Using the main menu or pressing "OK" on the remote console in the middle of the screen, open the menu on the right, then select the profile and the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the list of available channels and content on the IPTV server it is over and you have a good time.