Player list of the day IPTV Stbemu Download portal for today 20-03-2022
The progress calculator is similar to the one included in the STBEMU simulator course.
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU emulator application on your Android device
2. Select the menu button or hold the OK button on the controller in the middle of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings
3. Under General Settings there is a corresponding one and then select Profile Settings
4. Delete or delete the default profile of the stb emulator program, then go back a bit
5. Then select Profiles and add another profile on the right screen
6. Select your profile name
7. Then change the default name of the stbemu emulator to the name of your choice or leave it as there is no problem, then select OK.
8 Select a profile setting
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the stbemu emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you clicked here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select the STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here and select "OK", then go to the main screen of the STB EMU program.
14. Using the main menu or by clicking "OK" on the remote console in the middle of the screen, open the menu on the right, then open the Profile and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and it will be done on time.