Download the match list for the IPTV Stbemu Portal day 18-03-2022
The progress meter is similar to the one added to the course on how to run the STBEMU simulation.
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU emulator app on your Android device
2. Select the menu button or hold the OK button in the centre of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings
3. Under General settings there is a corresponding then select Profile settings
4. Remove the default profile from the stb emulator app, then go back a bit
5. Then select Profiles again, then add another profile on the right screen
6. Choose your profile name
7. Then change the default name of the stbemu emulator and change the name you chose or leave as it is no problem, then select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the door address
10. Delete the IPTV PORTAL URL in the emulator stbemu and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here, select "OK", then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Using the main menu or by clicking "OK" on the remote in the middle of the screen, open the menu on the right, then Profile select the profile you created and select OK
15. STB EMU will start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and it will end well.