Today is the IPTV list of the Stbemu portal for 20-02-2022
The measure of growth is similar to that of an STBEMU course.
1. Download the STB EMU emulator program and open it on your Android device
2. Select the menu key or hold the OK button in the controller in the middle of the screen and open the menu on the right and select Settings
3. Under General settings, you have Personal Profile settings
4. Cancel or delete the normal program profile and come back again
5. Browse and select profiles, and add another profile to the right
6. Select the name of your personal profile
7. Change or hide your assigned name to the one you selected, and select OK.
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gateway address
10. Delete the pre-IPTV PORTAL URL of the Stbemu emulator program and enter the copied IPTV PORTAL URL here, select OK and go a little further.
11. Select the STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address you copied here and select "OK", then go to the STB EMU home screen.
14. Use the main menu or press the OK button on the remote console in the middle of the screen, open the menu on the right, then create a Profile and select the profile you created and select OK
15. The STB EMU Emulator will now start copying and pasting the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server of channels, movies and series.