Download the IPTV playlist on the Stbemu portal today, 21-01-2022
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU emulator on your device
2. Select a menu button, or press and hold OK on the controller in the center of the screen to open the menu on the right, then select Settings
3. In the General Settings section, select Peer and select Profile Settings
4. Remove or change the default STB emulator profile, then go back slightly again
5. Select Peer and Profiles, then add another profile on the right
6. Select a name for your personal profile
7. Edit or hide the default name of the selected name, then select OK
8 Select a profile setting
9. Select the door title
10. Remove or change the default IPTV PORTAL URL for the STB emulator and enter the downloaded IPTV PORTAL address here, select OK and go back slightly again.
11. Select the STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Delete or change the default MAC address of the STB emulator to the MAC address downloaded here and select OK, then return to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Using the main menu or pressing the "OK" button on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu on the right, then Profile, select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU is now starting to download channels and content from movies and series available on the IPTV server, and it's over and it's fun