Install both the STB Emulator and the IPTV Portal.
Today's Playlist The IPTV Stu site is currently offline. Download for today, 02-11-2022
The development scale is quite close to the dimensions that comprise an STBEMU cycle.
1.Download and launch the STB EMU app on your Android device.
2. In the mid-screen remote control, press the main menu button or keep the "OK" button pressed to open a menu on the right side, then select Settings.
3. Select "Profile Settings" from the list of known settings.
4. Uninstall or erase the app's default profile, then go back a few steps.
5. Peer and choose profiles, and then add other profiles to the right side.
6. Choose a name for your profile.
7. Change the default name to the name you choose or leave it alone, then click "OK."
8. Go to "Profile Settings."
9. Choose a Portal Handle
10. Remove the default portal URL STBEMU IPTV and replace it with the STB IPTV portal URL you obtained here, then click "OK" and return in a little while.
11. Choose STB Configuration
12. Consider These Mac Counters
13. Change the STBEMU application's default MAC address to the one you downloaded here, click "OK," and then return to the STB EMU application's launch screen.
14. Open a menu on the right side, then profile, pick the profile you generated, and choose OK by pressing the main menu button on the remote control or selecting "OK" in the remote console in the middle of the screen.
15. STB EMU will now begin downloading the list of channels and programming materials that will be retrieved from the IPTV server, and we wish you a nice viewing experience.