Download the STB emulator and the IPTV portal.
Download the daily playlist for the 17-10-2022 IPTV Stbemu .
The development scale and STBEMU's cycle dimensions are pretty equivalent.
1. Download, install, and open the STB EMU app on your Android device.
2. Hold down the "OK" button on the remote control in the middle of the screen while pressing the main menu button to select Settings.
3. From the list of well-known options, choose Profiles Settings.
4. Delete or abandon the app's default profile, then take a step back.
5. After adding additional profiles on the right side, choose profiles from peers.
Choose a username.
7. Change the name to something different from the default or leave it alone, then click OK.
8. Choose your profile preferences.
9. Portal Handling Options
10. Rather than using the Portal STBEMU IPTV's default URL, enter the URL of the Portal STB IPTV that you downloaded here. After clicking OK, go back a short way.
11. In step choose STB Configuration.
12. Twelve adds up to twelve.
13. Return to the STB EMU application's home page after changing the default MAC address to the one you obtained here, then click "OK."
14. Select Profile, then choose the profile you created, and then click OK to access the menu on the right. In the middle of the screen, you can press the main menu button or the OK button on the remote control.
15. STB EMU will start downloading the channels and other content from the IPTV server right now. When it's finished, we wish you a nice time.