Stbemu IPTV portal for downloading the daily list of songs for today_03.06.2022
The progress is the same as the measurement cycles on how to start IPTV on the STBEMU emulator
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU SMART app on your Android device
2. Select the main menu button or press and hold the OK button on the remote control in the center of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. Under General settings, select Profile settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile, then go back a bit.
5. Then select personal profiles, then add another personal profile on the right side of the screen.
6. Choose a name for your profile
7. Rename your profile or select what is specified by default, then select OK.
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the door address
10. Remove the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the stb emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB settings
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default stb emulator MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here and select OK, then go to the STB EMU main screen.
14. Use the main menu button or press OK on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu in the upper right corner, then select Profiles and select the profile you have created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start setting up the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and it is over and there is time.