Stbemu IPTV portal download date playlist for today_13-06-2022
The success rate is the same as IPTV running mode measurement cycle of STBEMU emulator
1. Download, install and launch the STB EMU SMART app on your Android device
2. Select the main menu button, or press and hold the OK button on the remote control in the middle of the screen, and open the menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. In General settings, select Profile settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile, then reboot slightly.
5. Then select your profile, and then add another personal profile on the right side of the screen.
6. Choose your profile name
7. Rename your profile or select the default, then select OK.
8 Select the profile setting
9. Choose the location of the door
10. Remove the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the stb emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded from here, select OK, and go back a bit.
11. Select the STB location
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the stb emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here, select OK, and then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Use the main menu or click OK on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu in the top right, then select Profiles and select profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the names of the channels and content available on the IPTV server and its past and it's good time.