Playlist for the download day of the Stbemu IPTV portal today_11-06-2022
The progress is the same as the measurement cycles of how to run IPTV in an STBEMU emulator
1. Download, install, and open the STB EMU SMART app on your Android device
2. Select the main menu button or press and hold the OK button on the remote control in the center of the screen to open the menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. In the General Settings section, select Profile Settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile, then go back slightly.
5. Next, select your personal profiles, then add another personal profile on the right side of the screen.
6. Select your profile name
7. Edit your profile name or select the default name, then select OK.
8 Select a profile setting
9. Select the door address
10. Remove the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the emulator etc. and enter the IPTV PORTAL address downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB settings
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default address of the emulator's MAC address, etc., to the MAC address downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Use the main menu button or press the OK button on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu in the top right corner, then select Profiles and select the created profile and select OK.
15. STB EMU is now starting to upload a list of available channels and content to the IPTV server, and it is over and it's a good time.