Stbemu IPTV portal download day playlist for today_05-06-2022
The progress is the same with the measurement cycles on how to run IPTV on the STBEMU emulator.
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU SMART app on your Android device
2. Select the main menu button or press and hold the OK button on the remote control in the centre of the screen and open a menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, select Profile Settings.
4. Remove or delete the default profile, then go back a bit.
5. Next, select personal profiles, then add another personal profile on the right side of the screen.
6. Choose your profile name
7. Change your profile name or choose the one specified by default, then select OK.
8 Choose profile settings
9. Select the door address
10. Remove the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the stb emulator and enter your downloaded IPTV PORTAL here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB Settings
12. Select the MAC address
13. Replace the default MAC address of the stb emulator with the MAC address you downloaded from here and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Use the main menu button or press OK on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu at the top right, then select Profiles and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the list of available channels and content to the IPTV server and it's done have a good time.