Stbemu IPTV portal download day playlist for today_30-05-2022
The progress is the same as the measurement cycles of how to run IPTV on the STBEMU emulator
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU SMART app on your Android device
2. Select the main menu button or press and hold the OK button on the remote in the center of the screen and open a menu on the right side, then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, select Profile Settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile, then go back a bit.
5. Next, select the personal profiles, then add another personal profile on the right of the screen.
6. Choose your profile name
7. Change your profile name or choose the one specified by default, then select OK.
8 Select profile settings
9. Select door direction
10. Remove the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the stb emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB Settings
12. Select MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the stb emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Use the main menu button or press OK on the remote in the middle of the screen, then open the menu at the top right, then select Profiles and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the list of channels and content available to the IPTV server and it is finished and there is a good time.