Playlist of the day IPTV Stbemu Portal Download for today 14-05-2022
The progress meter is similar to a cycle meter on how to run the STBEMU simulator.
1. Download the STB EMU Emulator app below, install it and open it on your Android devices
2. Select the main menu button to record or hold the OK button on the controller in the center of the screen and open a menu on the right side, then select "Settings"
3. Under General Settings, Peer and select Profile Settings
4. Uninstall or delete the default emulator profile, then go back a bit again
5. Then select Profiles, then add another profile on the right screen
6. Choose your personal profile name
7. Change the default name of the stb emulator to your chosen one or hide it, then select OK
8 Select Profile Options
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the stb emu emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit again
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Locate the MAC address
13. Change your default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here, select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU emulator
14.Finally using the main menu button or pressing "OK" on the remote control in the middle of the screen, open a menu on the right side, then Profiles and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. The STB EMU Emulator will now start downloading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server of series, movies, and channels, and that's it, and enjoy your time