Today's Playlist IPTV Stbemu Portal Today's Download 03-05-2022
The scale of progress is similar to the scale included in the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator app and open it on your Android device. You can download it from the following.
2. Select the menu button, or hold down the OK button on the controller in the centre of the screen, open the menu on the right and select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, select Personal Profile Settings
4. Cancel or delete the STB SMART emulator default profile, then go back again.
5. Then select Private Profile again and add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Select a profile name
7. Change the default name to the name of your choice, or hide it and select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL for the STBSMART emulator, enter the downloaded IPTV PORTAL address here, select OK and go back again.
11. Select the STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here and select OK to go to the main screen of the STBEMU emulator application.
14. Use the main menu or press OK on the remote console in the centre of the screen to open the menu on the right, click Profiles, select the profile you created, and select OK.
15. STB EMU will start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server. Now it's done and I'm enjoying it.