Download today's playlist IPTV Stbemu Portal today for 07-05-2022
The progress test is similar to the included test of how to run the SMART STBEMU application.
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU app on your Android device.
Note: You can download it from below this post.
2. Select the Main Menu button or press and hold the OK button on the remote control in the middle of the screen and open the menu on the right side of the screen, then select "Settings".
3. Under General Settings, select Personal Profile Settings.
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile of Smart STB, then go back a bit
5. Select or select profiles, then add another profile on the right.
6. Choose your profile name.
7. Change the default name, select any name you want, or leave it as is, no problem, then select OK.
8 Select profile settings.
9. Select the location of the IPTV portal URL.
10. Delete the default IPTV portal URL of Smart STB and enter the IPTV portal address that you have downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select the STB configuration.
12. Select the MAC address.
13. Change the default MAC address of smart stb to your downloaded MAC address here, select OK, then go directly to the main screen of Smart STB EMU app.
14. Use the main menu or click OK on the remote control in the middle of the screen. Open the menu on the right side of the screen then select your configured profiles and select your profile and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start downloading the list of available channels on IPTV server and from past and present movies and series.