Playlist of the day IPTV Stbemu Portal Download today 18-04-2022
The level of progress is the same as the level of STBEMU.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator application and open it on your Android device You can download it below
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controller in the center of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, and then select Personal Profile Settings
4. Empty or disable the default settings in the STB SMART emulator, then return again
5. Then select Private Profiles again, and add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Choose your profile name
7. Change the name you gave to the name you chose or hide it, then select OK
8 Select the profile format
9. Select the gateway address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the STB SMART emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you obtained here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address you get here, and select OK, then go to the main screen to implement the STB EMU emulator
14. Using the main menu or by pressing “OK” on the remote console in the center of the screen, open the menu on the right side, then Profile and select the profile you created and select OK
15. STB EMU will start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and it’s done and happy.