Download playlist of today's IPTV Stbemu portal 15-04-2022
The scale of progress is similar to the scale included in the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU Emulator app on your Android device and you can download it here below
2. Select the menu button or hold down the OK button in the controller in the center of the screen, open a menu on the right, and then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, select Personal Profile Settings
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of the STB SMART emulator, then come back
5. Then select Private Profiles again, then add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Select your profile name
7. Change the default name to the name of your choice or hide it, then select OK
8 Select Profile Settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV portal URL of the STB SMART emulator and enter the IPTV portal address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit
11. Select the STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here, then select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU Emulator app.
14. Press "OK" with the main menu or on the remote console in the center of the screen, open a menu on the right, then select Profile and select the profile you just created.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server, complete and enjoy.