Today's Playlist IPTV Stbemu Portal Download Today 07-04-2022
The scale of progress is similar to that included in the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU Emulator app and open it on your Android device. You can download it here.
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controller in the center of the screen to open the right menu, then select Settings
3. Under General Settings, select Personal Profile Settings.
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of STB SMART emulator and then come back.
5. Then select your personal profile again and add another profile on the right side of the screen.
6. Choose Profile Name
7. Change or hide the default name to the name of your choice, and then select OK.
8 Choose Profile Settings
9. Select Gate Address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the STB SMART emulator, enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB configuration
12. MAC ADDRESS SELECTION
13. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here, select OK and go to the main screen of the STB EMU Emulator application.
14. Use the main menu or press “OK” on the remote console in the center of the screen to open the right menu, select Profile, select the profile you created, and select OK.
15. Now the STB EMU will start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and it is done.