Playlist of the day IPTV Stbemu Portal Download for today 06-04-2022
The progress scale is similar to the scale that includes the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator app and open it on your Android device You can download it below.
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controller in the center of the screen and open a menu on the right, then select Settings
3. Under General Settings, select Personal Profile Settings
4. Delete or delete the default profile of the SMART STB emulator, then turn it back on
5. Then select Private Profiles again, then add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Select your profile name
7. Change the default name to your chosen name or hide it, then select OK
8 Select the profile settings
9. Select the port address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the SMART STB emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and come back a little later.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the SMART STB emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here, and select OK, go to the main screen of the STB EMU emulator application.
14. Using the main menu or press "OK" on the remote console in the center of the screen, open a menu on the right side, then Profile and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU now starts uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and it is done and enjoyed.