Playlist of the day IPTV Stbemu Portal Download today 29-04-2022
The rate of progress is similar to the scale included in the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator app, then open it on your Android device. You can download it here below
2. Select the menu button, or press and hold the OK button on the control in the centre of the screen to open a menu on the right, and then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, select Personal Profile Settings
4. Delete or delete the default profile of the STB SMART emulator, then return
5. Then select Private Profiles again and add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Select your profile name
7. Change the default name to the selected name or hide it, and then click OK
8 Select the profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL for the STB SMART emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address downloaded here, click OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address downloaded here, then click OK and go to the main screen of the STB EMU emulator application.
14. Using the main menu or the “OK” button on the remote console in the centre of the screen, open a menu on the right, then Profile, select the profile you created, and then click OK.
15. STB EMU is now starting to upload the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and is ready and has good fun.