Download today's playlist IPTV Stbemu Portal for today 26-04-2022
Measurement of progress is similar to the scale included in the STBEMU curriculum.
1. Download and install the STB EMU Emulator app and open it on your Android device. You can download it from here
2. Select the menu button or press the OK button on the controller in the middle of the screen and open a menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, there and then select Personal Profile Settings
4. Cancel or delete default profile of STB SMART emulator, then return
5. Then select Personal Profile again, then add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Select your profile name
7. Change or hide the default name of your chosen name, then choose OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of STB SMART Emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a little bit.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here, and choose OK, then go to the main screen of the application of the STB EMU emulator.
14. Using the main menu or pressing "OK" on the remote console in the middle of the screen, open a menu on the right side, then select the profile and the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading a list of available channels and content on the IPTV server and it's over and enjoy.