Playlist of the day downloaded IPTV Stbemu Portal for today 11-04-2022
The scale of progress is similar to the scale of the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU Emulator application and open it on your Android device. You can download it below here.
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controller in the center of the screen and open a menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, there and then select Personal Profile Settings
4. Cancel or delete the default STB SMART Emulation profile, and return again
5. Then select the private profile again, and add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Choose your profile name
7. Rename or hide the default name of your choice, and select OK
8 Select the profile parameters
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL STB SMART Emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and return a bit again.
11. Select STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the START SMART Emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here, and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU Emulator application.
14. Using the main menu or pressing "OK" on the remote console in the center of the screen, open a menu on the right, then Profile and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start downloading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server and make and enjoy.