Today's IPTV Stbemu Portal Playlist Downloads for Today 10-04-2022
The scale of progress is similar to the scale that the STBEMU curriculum includes.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator app and launch it on your Android device. You can download it below here
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controls in the center of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. Under General settings, there and then select Personal profile settings
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of STB SMART emulator, then come back again
5. Then select Private Profiles again, then add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Choose your profile name
7. Change the default name to the one you chose or hide it, then select OK
8 Select a profile setting
9. Choose a door address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the STB SMART emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit again.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here, and select OK, then go to the home screen of the STB EMU emulator application.
14. Use the main menu or by clicking "OK" on the remote console in the center On the screen, open the menu on the right, then Profile and select the profile you created and select OK
15. Now STB EMU will start uploading the channel listings and content available on the IPTV server and it is done and happy.