Playlist of the day Download IPTV Stbemu portal today, 09-04-2022
The scale of progress is similar to the scale of the STBEM course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator app and open it on your Android device. You can download it here here
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the centre of the controller screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. In the General Settings section, select Personal Profile Settings
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of the STB SMART emulator, and then return again
5. Then select Private Profiles again, then add another profile on the right side of the screen
6. Choose a name for your profile
7. Change or hide the default name to the selected name, then select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the STB SMART emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address downloaded here, select OK and return.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the STB SMART emulator to the MAC address downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU emulator application.
14. Using the main menu or pressing “OK” on the centre of the remote console screen, open the menu on the right, then Profile and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server, and it's done have fun.