IPTV Stbemu Daily Playlist Download Portal for Today 24-03-2022
M Progress similar to what is presented in the training course on how to run the STBEMU simulator.
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU emulator on your Android device
2. Select the menu button or hold the OK button on the controller in the middle of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. There is a corresponding item in the general settings section and then select the profile settings
4. Delete or delete the default profile of the stb emulator, then go back a bit
5. Then select Profiles again, then add another profile on the right side of the page
6. Choose your profile name
7. Then change the default name of the stbemu emulator to your desired name or leave it without problems, then select OK.
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the stbemu emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL URL you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here and select "OK", then go to the STB EMU home screen.
14. Using the main menu or pressing "OK" on the remote console in the middle of the screen, open the menu on the right and then Profile and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU starts uploading the list of channels and content on the IPTV server and is done on time.