Playlist for the day IPTV Stbemu Portal Download today 16-03-2022
The progress meter is similar to that included in the performance course of the STBEMU simulator.
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU emulator app on your Android device
2. Select the menu button or tap the OK button on the controller in the middle of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. Under General settings there is a corresponding and then select Profile settings
4. Uninstall or delete the default profile of estb emulator app, and go back a bit again
5. Then select Profiles, then add two more to the right pane
6. Choose your historical name
7. Then change the first name of the stem emulator to a name of your choice or leave it as it is not a problem, then select OK.
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the stem emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a little bit again.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the MAC address that is already in the MAC address you downloaded here, select "OK", and then go to the main STB EMU application screen.
14. Using the main menu or by clicking "OK" on the remote console in the middle of the screen, open the menu on the right, then Profile and select the format you have created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will start uploading channels and content to the IPTV server and will be done on time.