Download the playlist for IPTV Stbemu Portal today 10-03-2022
The progress meter is similar to the one included in the running cycle of the STBEMU simulator.
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU emulator app on your Android device
2. Select the menu button or press the OK button on the controller in the center of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings
3. Under General Settings, peer and select Profile Settings
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of the STBEMU emulator application, then go back
5. Peer and select profile, then add another profile to the right
6. Choose your personal profile name
7. Change the default name of your profile to the one you specified or leave it as is, then select OK
8 Select Profile Settings
9. Select the door address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the STB EMU emulator application and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back.
11. Select the STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here, select "OK", then go back to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Using the main menu or clicking "OK" on the remote console in the center of the screen, open the menu on the right, then select the profile you want to create and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server, which will be repeated.