Today's Playlist for IPTV Stbemu Portal Download Today 09-03-2022
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU emulator app on your Android device
2. Select the Menu button or push the OK button on the controller in the center of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings
3. Under General Settings, peer and select profile settings
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of the STBEMU emulator app, then go back
5. Peer and select profiles, then add another profile to the right
6. Choose your personal profile name
7. Change the default name of your profile to the one you specified or leave it as is No problem, then select OK
8 Select Profile Settings
9. Select the door address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the STB EMU emulator app and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and back again.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select MAC Address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here, and select "OK", then return to the main screen of the application STB EMU.
14. Using the main menu or by pressing "OK" on the remote console in the center of the screen, open the menu on the right, then select the profile you want to create and select OK.
15. The STB EMU will now start uploading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server, and it is over and over.