IPTV playlist of the day Download the Stbemu portal for today 24-02-2022
The measure of progress is similar to the measure included in the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator application and open it on your Android device
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the driver in the center of the screen and open a menu on the right and select Settings
3. In General Settings there is Personal Profile Settings, select it
4. Cancel or delete the default application profile and return again
5. Find and select Profiles and add another profile on the right side
6. Select the name of your personal profile
7. Rename or hide the default name and select OK
8 Select the profile settings
9. Select the door address
10. Remove the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the stbemu emulator application and enter the IPTV PORTAL URL you downloaded here, choose OK and go a little further
11. Select the STB setting
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here and select "OK" and go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Using the main menu or pressing "OK" on the remote console in the center of the screen, open a menu on the right side, then Profile, and select the profile you created and select OK
15. The STB EMU emulator will now start downloading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server of channels, movies and series, and you're done.