Download IPTV Playlist Stbemu Portal for today 10-02-2022
The measure of progress is similar to the measurement included in the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU Emulator app and open it on your Android device
2. Select the menu button or hold the controller OK button in the center of the screen and open a menu on the right and select settings
3. Select Personal Profile Settings under General Settings
4. Cancel or delete the default application profile and come back again
5. Peer and select profile and add another profile on the right
6. Select your personal profile name
7. Change the default name to your chosen one or hide it and select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV portal URL of stbemu emulator app and enter the IPTV portal URL you downloaded here, select OK and go a little further
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here, and select "OK", then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application
14. Using the main menu or press "OK" on the remote console in the middle of the screen, open a menu on the right, then select the profile and the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU Emulator will now start downloading the list of channels, movies and series available on the IPTV server, and enjoy it.