Download Stbemu Portal IPTV Playlist of the Day for today 09-02-2022
The measure of progress is similar to the measure that includes the STBEMU course.
1. Download and install the STB EMU Emulator app and open it on your Android device
2. Select the menu button or hold down the OK button on the controller in the center of the screen and open a menu on the right and select Settings.
3. Select it under Personal Profile Settings under General Settings
4. Cancel or delete the default application profile and come back again
5. Peer and select profiles and add another profile on the right
6. Choose your personal profile name
7. Change the default name to your chosen name or hide it and choose OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV portal URL of the stbemu emulator app and enter the IPTV portal URL that you downloaded here, select OK and go a little further.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address you downloaded here, and select "OK", then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Using the main menu or by pressing "OK" on the remote console in the middle of the screen, open a menu on the right, then select the profile and the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU Emulator will now start downloading the list of channels, movies and series available on the IPTV server and just enjoy it.