Download the STB emulator on the IPTV Portal
Play list of the day IPTV Stbemu Portal Download for today 03-02-2022
The rate of progress is similar to that of the STBEMU system.
1. Download and install the STB EMU app and open it on your Android device
2. Select the menu button or hold the OK button in the centre of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings.
3. Under General Settings, the generation then selects the Settings Profile
4. Delete or delete the default application profile, then go back again
5. Peer then select Profile, then add another profile on the right
6. Choose your profile name
7. Change the default name to the name you selected or hide it, and then select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select a gateway address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the STBEMU emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit again.
11. Select the STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address downloaded here, then select "OK", then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application.
14. Using the main menu or by clicking "OK" on the remote console in the centre of the screen, open the menu on the right, then Profile and select the profile you created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start uploading channel listings and content to the IPTV server but it is over and having a good time.