Download IPTV Playlist of the Day Stbemu Portal for today 25-02-2022
The scale of progress is the same as the scale of STBEMU courses.
1. Download and install the STB EMU emulator app and run it on your Android device
2. Select the menu button or hold the OK button on the controller in the center of the screen then open the menu on the right and select Settings
3. Under General Settings there is Personal Profile Settings select
4. Cancel or delete the default application profile and go back
5. Peer then select Profile and add another profile on the right
6. Select a personal profile name
7. Change the default name to the selected one or hide it and select OK
8 Select a profile setting
9. Select the gateway address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL from your stbemu emulator application then enter the IPTV PORTAL URL downloaded here, select OK and go a little further.
11. Select the STB configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address to the MAC address downloaded here, then select "OK", then go to the main screen of the STB EMU application
14. Using the main menu or pressing "OK" on the remote console in the center of the screen, open the menu on the right, then Profiles and select the profile you created and select OK
15. The STB EMU emulator will now start downloading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server of channels, movies and series and then enjoy.