Playlist of the day IPTV portal Stbemu Download for today 02-02-2022
The measurement of progress is similar to the phase that includes a STBEMU course.
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU Emulator app on your Android device
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the remote control in the centre of the screen and open the menu on the right of the screen, then select Settings
3. In the General Settings section, select Peer and select Profile Settings
4. Cancel or delete the default STB app profile, then go back
5. Then select Profiles, then add another profile on the right
6. Choose a personal profile name
7. Change the default name to Favorites or hide it, then click OK
8 Select a profile setting
9. Select the gateway address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the stb emulator app and enter the IPTV PORTAL URL downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit again.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the stb emulator app to the MAC address downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main STB EMU screen
14. Using the main menu or by clicking "OK" on the remote console in the centre of the screen, open the menu on the right, then "Profile", select the profile created and click "OK".
15. STB EMU will now start downloading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server, and it is finished and you will enjoy