Today's Playlist Stbemu IPTV Portal Download Today 19-01-2022
Measuring progress is similar to measuring a cycle of how STBEMU operates.
1. Download, install and then open the STB EMU app on your device
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the slider in the center of the screen - open the menu on the right, then select Settings
3. In the "General Settings" section, select "Perer" "Profile Settings".
4. Cancel or delete the default profile of the Smart STB Emulator, then go back again
5. Tap Select Profiles, then add another profile on the right
6. Choose your personal profile name
7. Change the default name of your profile to the one you chose or leave it blank, then select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the gate address
10. Delete the default IPTV PORTAL URL Enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK Try again.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Change the default MAC address of the Smart STB emulator to the MAC address downloaded here and select OK, then go to the main screen of the STB EMU app.
14. Using the main menu of the STB emulator or by clicking “OK” on the remote control in the middle of the screen, open the menu on the right, then “Profile”, select the profile you created, and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start loading the channel list with available IP content on the IPTV server - Finished - Enjoy your time.