Download Stbemu Portal IPTV Playlist Now 01-01-2022
The growth measure is similar to the scale that covers STBEMU classes.
1. Download, install and launch the STB EMU emulator app on your device
2. Select the Menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controller in the middle of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Location
3. In General Settings, then select Personal Profile Settings
4. Remove or change the default STB emulator profile, then restart slightly
5. Then re-select Profiles, then add another profile on the right screen
6. Choose your profile name
7. Then change the default name to the name you specified, then select OK
8 Select the profile setting
9. Choose a door name
10. Remove or change the default IPTV PORTAL URL on STB APP and enter the IPTV PORTAL you downloaded from here, select OK and go back a bit.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Delete or change the default MAC address from the STB emulator to the MAC address you downloaded from here and select OK, then return to the main screen of the STB EMU app.
14. Then go to the Home key menu or click the OK button on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu on the right, then Profile, select the profile you just created and select OK.
15. STB EMU will now start downloading the names of the channels and content available on the IPTV server from the video and streaming, it has been done with interest.