Download Stbemu Portal IPTV Playlist Today 28-12-2021
The progress test is similar to the test included in the STBEMU category.
1. Download, install and activate the STB EMU emulator on your device
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controller in the middle of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select the location
3. In General Settings, select Peer and select Profile Settings
4. Remove or change the default profile on the STB emulator, and restart it a little bit
5. Then again select Profiles, then add another profile on the right
6. Choose your profile name
7. Change or hide the old name of your chosen name, then select OK
8 Select Profile Setting
9. Choose the door name
10. Remove or change the default IPTV PORTAL URL from the STB emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded from here, select OK and come back a little.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Delete or change the default MAC address of the STBEMU emulator to the MAC address you downloaded from here and select OK, then return to the main screen of the STB EMU app.
14. Use the main menu or by clicking the OK button on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu on the right, then Profile, select the profile you created and choose OK.
15. STB EMU will now start downloading channel names and content available on the IPTV server from videos, past and present videos.