Download Stbemu Portal IPTV Playlist Today 26-12-2021
The measure of progress is similar to the scale that covers the STBEMU course.
1. Download, install and open the STB EMU emulator on your device
2. Select the menu button or press and hold the OK button on the controller in the centre of the screen and open the menu on the right, then select Settings
3. Under General Settings, select Peer and select Profile Settings
4. Remove or change the default profile of the STB emulator, then go back a little bit again
5. Select Peer and Profiles, then add another profile to the right
6. Choose your profile name
7. Change or hide the default name for the name you selected, then select OK
8 Select profile settings
9. Select the door title
10. Remove or change the default IPTV PORTAL URL of the STB emulator and enter the IPTV PORTAL address you downloaded here, select OK and go back a bit again.
11. Select STB Configuration
12. Select the MAC address
13. Delete or change the default MAC address of the STB emulator to the MAC address you downloaded here and select OK, then return to the main screen of the STB EMU app.
14. Using the main menu or by pressing the "OK" button on the remote control in the middle of the screen, then open the menu on the right, then Profile, select the profile you created and choose OK.
15. STB EMU will now start downloading the list of channels and content available on the IPTV server from movies and series and it's over and it's fun